Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break

Well, people (mainly my sisters) have told me that I write too much and that it takes hours to read so I'm not going to elaborate or give too many details on this one. It will be short, sweet, and to the point. This is what we did Spring Break week . . .

Monday--St. Patrick's day picnic with friends at the park eating green food

Tuesday--Tried to go to a museum but was way too crowded. Tried to go to new McDonald's with nice play place but couldn't find it so went home

Wednesday--Melissa helped me sew a zipper into a pillow, ordered Pei Wei takeout, and let the kids play (She actually sewed it. Thanks, Melissa!)

Thursday--Drove up to the New Braunfels Children's Museum (totally fun), lunch at Dairy Queen, and Outlets, which again were way too crowded with clothes all over the floor and too many people to maneuver the stroller through. Did find cute stuff at Gymboree, though.

Friday--Crazy Day that was supposed to be relaxing. Woke up late, slow-moving morning. 10:30 started cleaning the house, stripped the beds to wash sheets and start laundry. 11:00 Phone call to look at the house about noon. Still in pj's, got dressed, remake the beds with dirty sheets and surface-clean like a whirlwind, no time to vacuum. 12:05 Left and ran errands--B1G1F Webkinz at Justice for Girls, drive-thru lunch at Chik-fil-A, pick-up another Webkinz at other Justice store, got gas, stuck in Sea World and Six Flags traffic, home for playdate at 2:30. 4:30 Received offer on house. Joe home at 5. Dinner and shopping at Target. 9:00 Joe had to work. Bed.

Saturday--Counter-offering all day long. House cleaning. Laundry. Accepted offer and House is under contract. Colored Easter eggs. Watched "Enchanted". Bed.

Sunday--Happy Easter. Easter baskets. Egg hunt. Ready for church. Watched "Finding Faith in Christ". Church. Dinner. Blogging. Bed.

There you have it. Few details and no pics. Which do you like better? (I'm talking to you, mean and unappreciative sisters!)

6 comments:

jcwilles said...

Hey, don't throw us all under the bus. I like reading novels!

Forester Family said...

Congratulations on the contract on your house. That's huge!! You'll have to email me and tell me where ya'll are going. I loved the yard sale. By the way, you have been tagged on my blog about you and Joe. I love reading your blog.

Patsy

QB Family said...

Oh Kris, ya big baby!!! We want to see pics not so many words! J/K I love reading your blog, it cracks me up! You have cute ideas and I'm just jealous cuz I can't think of what to say on mine! Love ya!

Kimberli said...

Congrats on the house offer! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well...

Liz said...

Hey Kristen! You sound very busy, girl! I sure miss you guys! I was trying to get my blog updated,(haven't been on it for a couple weeks) and I went to yours and saw all the stuff going on! Wow! But that is great about your house! And I know I am out of it, but where are you going? Love ya!

The Seaquist Family said...

My theory on blogging is that I am going to write it how I want to and no one has to read it if they don't want to. I'm not forcing anyone. What complainers! :) And congrats on the house...where are you heading?