Monday, January 26, 2009

Ready for the Day

I haven't been sleeping very well lately so I have been staying up late and waking up early. This morning I laid down on the couch for a few minutes with Carlee to watch Super Why after taking the kids to school. Jake was upstairs playing on the computer and I must have dozed off. A few minutes later, I felt some tapping on my face and a little voice said, "Mom, I'm ready for the day!"

Well, she can feed herself cereal, frozen waffles, and yogurt, take her pajamas off, and put on makeup but apparently can't get dressed. We'll have to work on that one.

9 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

I have a couple of pics of my girls looking like that. She looks gorgeous!

jcwilles said...

At least she got everything in the right spots! Brooke loves to sit by me when I get ready and put make-up on. She finds Chapstick everywhere and, of course, eats it!

Simkins said...

hahahaha...that is hilarious!! She did a pretty good job! Owen is looking at the pictures with me and he keeps saying "Whats Carlee doin mom she's a mess!!" We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Danielle Christiansen said...

those are the cutest pictures. She will love them when she is older

QB Family said...

She looks just like you!!! Ha ha! I still can't stop laughing at her.

Whitney Jo said...

Kristen that is soooo funny! I seriously laughed so hard! What a cutie!

The Seaquist Family said...

Oh I fear when Ava realizes she can wear my makeup too. So far I have kept her pacified with my blush brush and lip gloss. Good for you for snapping pictures.

Martin Family said...

This first pictures cracks me up. I love it!

Cassie said...

K, that's the cutest thing ever! Perfect wedding video material there!