Every night before I go to bed, I check on my kids one more time by re-tucking them in and kissing them good night. Imagine my surprise when I walked into Katelyn's room and found nobody there. So I moved onto Carlee's room . . .
She was there and sound asleep so I went to check on the boys . . .
No boys but one little girl sleeping in a boy's bed.
I continued walking down the hallway and found one little boy in the lovesac in the playroom but the oldest one was still missing . . .
Here he is in the guest bed.
Sometimes I wonder why they even have bedrooms. Half of the time they are sleeping with each other or all together crammed into one twin bed. I see legs on faces, elbows in ears, fingers in armpits and mouths wide open and drooling. What crazy topsy-turvy children! How can they sleep like that? I think it would be better if we turned our loft into a big community bedroom with all beds mushed together. Maybe they would finally stay in bed and I could have a craft room, storage room . . .
2 comments:
That's funny! My kids are so attached to their beds, they don't go to sleep anywhere else, ever.
My kids usually end up on the floor with blankets and pillows, sometimes on each other.
Post a Comment