I love the old train in Kingman. My kids love to climb and play on it and I needed some more recent pics of my kids to update the frames in my house so although it was sunny but really cold, I took some photos of them around the train. They love to pose for me while I fiddle with my camera. I am still completely an amateur when it comes to taking great pics but it's fun to play. Clark and Katelyn were really into posing for me but Jake and Carlee lasted about 10 minutes then headed to the car because it was too cold.
Clark was more interested in my taking "action shots" of his tricks. Such a ding dong!
1 comment:
what great pictures! you are quite the photographer :) did you get the message from carlee that kate said her name last night?!?! we could hardly believe it! she saw a picture of ella and carlee and i pointed to carlee and said her name and kate repeated me. she just keeps saying her name over and over. there's hope! :)
Post a Comment