Tara and I took Katelyn, Lexi, and Adi to see Hot Chelle Rae and Demi Lovato in concert at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay. It was a great concert and we had so much fun.
We grabbed some dinner at a burger grill in the hotel before heading to the club for the concert.
Hot Chelle Rae performed hits such as "I Like It Like That", "Tonight Tonight", "Honestly", and "Whatever"

Waiting for Demi!
Demi Lovato gave a great show singing her hits, and playing the guitar and piano. Her little sister even came out on stage to sing a duet with her. And she did a great job as well. Demi is a very talented musician and her voice is amazing. I loved that the concert was moved to a smaller venue so that we were closer to the stage to see and hear her really well. It was a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment