We are the daughters of Triton, great father who loves us and named us well . . . Alana
King Triton, enjoying the concert
Ariel apologizes for missing the concert as Sebastian gives King Triton some "parental advice".
What is all this?!? Did you save a human from drowning?
Everything is better Under the Sea
Ariel is acting very strangely. She's in Love!
What?!? Ariel's in love with a human??
Poor Unfortunate Soul!
Kiss The Girl
I am a princess and I have the voice you are looking for! Pick me!
We have defeated Ursula and I can see that you really love Prince Eric. I will turn you into a human.
A happy ending for Ariel and Prince Eric
Favorite fans: Paige, Leanna, and Mia
The entire cast
Katelyn and Clark with Ms. Karen, their Broadway Stars teacher
Katelyn with Kylee, her mersister and princess friend
Katelyn and Mallory, who played Ursula, the sea witch
Katelyn with Kali, who played Sebastian





































No comments:
Post a Comment