Saturday, March 16, 2013

That's So Random

My kids are obsessed with Instagram so they are always hacking my phone or begging me to take pictures to put on there.  Here are some of the faves and other spring happenings in the Stuart household:
 These two beauties celebrate birthdays just days apart in February and I am blessed to have them as my friends.  Melissa and Amber are amazing and I love them dearly. 
 The boys and I decided to watch the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy 
so we were busy snuggling under blankets for a couple of weekends.
 We girls needed haircuts pretty badly and Carlee decided she wanted bangs this time.  
You'll have to scroll down for the after pictures!
 Obviously, my phone was hacked for these.  She's such a goofball!

The Allreds came down one weekend for part of their Spring Break and planned dinner at Lawry's Steakhouse and riding Go-Karts.  The Whites joined us for dinner to celebrate Doug's birthday but had to leave before the go-karts.  It was a blast and Joe is dying to go again!
 Darin and Jen are ready to go
 Melissa is REALLY ready to go.  I don't even think she is smiling behind that helmet!
 And we are ready too! 
 Carlee and I played Candyland and Battleship one afternoon.  She smoked me!
 Katelyn made BrownEees for April Fool's Day. 
 Most children doodle and draw pictures on sports courts and sidewalks.  Mine do Algebra???
 I love my roses and popcorn bushes in the spring!
 It's warm enough to swim in the hot tub but these crazy girls love to jump in the cold water too!
 My parents came down the week before General Conference.  
I love that my dad always gets down to play with my kids and even does "girly" things like coloring.
 Two of my favorite men
 Joe scored NASCAR tickets from a patient of his so he and Clark enjoyed a Saturday afternoon at the races.  They were able to sit in the boxes with free food and a great view.  They had a blast!

No comments: