Sunday, April 28, 2013

15th Anniversary

Joe and I celebrated our 15th anniversary by spending the afternoon and evening together after soccer games and errands in the morning with our kids.  We had so much fun.
 Married to this guy for 15 years!  I'm a lucky girl!

As is our tradition every year, we attended the temple to do sealings.  I love to do this especially on our anniversary to remember the covenants that we have made to each other, our Heavenly Father, and our eternal family.  There is so much peace and joy that comes from going to the temple with my husband.  I am so grateful that we get to spend forever with each other.

Earlier that morning, Joe had a grand idea to stop at the outlets after the temple to buy some new clothes for our night on the town.  I was not allowed to pack anything to change into, although I did bring some shoes just in case.  (He said that was fine)  We had so much fun shopping together and looking for the perfect outfit to wear for the evening.
 
 He is so excited about his new blue suede shoes!
 Joe had the worst allergies today.  I felt so bad for him because his eyes were swollen, his nose was running, and he couldn't stop sneezing.  But he was such a good sport with no complaining.

We had dinner at Carnevino and then walked over to the Venetian theater for the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Soul 2 Soul show.  I was so excited!!!  I love this country superstar couple and haven't seen them in concert for years.  It was awesome!  I did have to borrow some pictures from online because all of mine turned out blurry but it was an amazing show and such a wonderful day with my guy!
 
 
 
 

The following pictures were the ones from the Internet.

No comments: