Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crazy for Cinnamon Bread

My kids love this stuff and eat it up! They love it toasted with oatmeal in the mornings. Today Carlee had some with her breakfast and she loved it. After school I was sitting with Clark helping him with his piano practicing and all of the sudden Carlee saunters into the living room carrying the bag of bread with a huge grin on her face. She brought it right to me and said, "Num, Num?" I got her a piece and put it away and then right before dinner she found the bag again. Then she got it while I was washing the dishes after dinner. This time I put it on the counter so she couldn't find it but as we went upstairs to get ready for bed I put it back in the pantry. I got the kids all ready for bed and Katelyn was reading to me. Carlee started fussing so I sent her downstairs to get her milk cup. A few minutes later she cruises up the stairs and down the hall carrying the bag of cinnamon bread, not her milk. Needless to say, I bet we will be repeating this whole process throughout the day tomorrow. Yummy!

5 comments:

QB Family said...

That is hilarious. How cute! Love the quilted template.

Cassie said...

I just got some of that yesterday at Costco. Now I'm really excited to try it!!! That's so cute that she loves it that much.

jcwilles said...

Sounds like my kids with regular bread! Lately I've been finding old crusty bread in the toaster, cause they love to put it in, but it's too hot to take it out! And of course, they forget about it soon after. It does sound good, I guess I'll be going to Costco too!

Swasey Times said...

Little independent Carlee. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. It's adorable.

Melissa

jcwilles said...

We tried your recipe for dinner tonight, yummy! The kids ate it up!