Thursday, April 17, 2008

Movie Night


Every weekend our family has a movie night. We sometimes have pizza for dinner but we always build some type of fort made of blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals, have popcorn, and watch a movie. The kids love it. Clark, Kate, and Jake get all snuggled up on their pillows and blankets and set their "guys" up to watch the movie too. Carlee will lay on her set-up for about 7 seconds and then she usually wrestles the others or tries to tear down their forts. As long as she has popcorn she will sit still but as soon as it's gone she goes to bed. Maybe she'll appreciate these family movie nights in a few months.

2 comments:

Windy said...

I love this idea... I have been thinking of starting a movie night here with the boys. I love the fort idea!!! Thanks for your post on my blog. You are such a sweet person :)

QB Family said...

You're such a hip, cool Mama!!! Fun idea and love the pics!