My 16 month old Carlee is obsessed with . . .
CELL PHONES--she calls them "HLo?" and talks nonstop into them while pointing her finger, laughing and saying jibberish.
"WaWa"-Eggo Waffles, "Bapples", "Cookie", and "Dink"
BABIES--her baby doll and blanket she calls "Baby" and they go everywhere she does and can't be left in her crib. She also loves to kiss and lay on other babies when they are kicking on the floor or relaxed in their car seats.
SHOES and BOOKS--She brings them when she wants them.
RUNNING--It's more like a hip wiggle while swinging her arms but she does that more than walking these days. She runs to the front door everytime it opens for "DaDa" or to the pantry and refrigerator if the doors are left open
Blowing kisses and saying "Nigh-Nigh" as we carry her to bed
DUMPSTER DIVING--She heads to the kitchen garbage for any leftovers I have thrown away
YELLING--"Mom!" when I go up or down the stairs without her, "No, No!" at her brothers and sister when I tell them to come eat or do their chores. She even lectures them when they are disobedient by jabbering and waving her hands around, and "Joe!" when I call for him or he is working outside
"Bite!" every time someone has food
Climbing "Bup" on furniture, stools, beds, chairs, etc. to get what she wants or to be held
And making us smile and laugh all the time with her spunk and darling personality.
1 comment:
I'm so excited to play with her when you come. She's such a cutie pa tootie!
Post a Comment