Thursday night we spent a wonderful evening with our great friends--the Aikeles, Bodilys, and Swaseys. We had a yummy birthday dinner for Wynette at Texas Roadhouse and then drove out to Tuacahn Outdoor Theater for Les Miserables. The show was fantastic. It was the first time I've ever seen it. Although I'm sure it doesn't compare to Broadway it was still very impressive and the actors and set were fabulous. The older kids went with us (Clark, Katelyn, Morgan, Aubry, and Mia) and had a great time too. They loved the play but I think their favorite part was sitting at their own table in the restaurant and ordering their own food from their own server. Clark said they were treated like grown-ups and it was cool. Tuacahn was beautiful and the weather was perfect with a little autumn chill in the air. Thanks, wonderful friends, for another great night.

No comments:
Post a Comment