The kids were out on track break for 2 weeks but due to Clark's play rehearsals we had to stick around home. We did get invited for Sunday dinner at my sister's so we headed up there for dinner, Monday shopping and playing, and last minute fun on Tuesday morning before heading home for dance and basketball that evening. Steph and I had fun at home decor stores and all of us had fun at Jumpin' Jacks, building forts, and watching movies.
St. George has become quite the fun little getaway when we need a change of scenery. Plus, the extra bonus of a sister, bro-in-law, and cute little cousins. Thanks, Steph and Jim, for inviting us up!

1 comment:
Kristen, I found your blog though Terri's and I hope you don't mind me commenting. Your family is so beautiful and I love seeing more of them. (You only had Clark when we lived in MD) It was so neat to see your smiling face again.
Post a Comment