Katelyn experienced her first concert on Saturday night and there is no better way to do it than with her BFF, Mia, and favorite singer, Miley Cyrus. It was so much fun to enjoy it with her. The girls chose to have dinner at Cafe Rio, and then we drove downtown to the concert. Because we were stuck in traffic for so long, we missed the opening act but sat down with about 5 minutes to spare before Miley came on the stage inside an iceberg ready to "Break Out". The girls were screaming and so excited. Our seats were pretty good since they were just 4 rows up from the floor and on the side diagonal so we didn't even need binoculars. The only disappointing part was that I took my old camera instead of my big bulky one. I would get the perfect picture but due to the flash reloading, Miley would turn her head or push back her hair right as the picture went off so the perfect picture was gone and her arm was always covering her face. Darn!
Katelyn yelled in my ear that she "didn't expect a concert to be like this" and "it was so much better than a movie!" (She was thinking that it was like a movie theater) Miley put on a great show and the girls loved every second of it. Melissa and I were just as excited as we got chills and screamed with our daughters. Katelyn even saw Miley look right at her when she was riding her motorcycle in the air to "I Love Rock and Roll". I just love BFF's on a G.N.O!








1 comment:
That was so much fun! Money well spent. Thanks for sharing that great evening with us. It made it so much more special.
Post a Comment