Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

To finish up our holidays, we decorated gingerbread houses. This is something I'm not particularly fond of because I can't make good homemade gingerbread and I don't like the kits because they are hard and nasty to eat. This year, I made it really easy by just using graham crackers, frosting, and candies.



The kids loved it, of course, and so did Joe because he gets to use his creative and competitive side (although he gets very selfish about doing his own and not helping others).


Clark's was obviously successful based on the chocolate all over his hands and face.


Kate's fell a couple of times but she finally mastered construction

Jake's fell over and over again so his is a "junk pile" so that he can pick and eat.

Carlee stacked hers with frosting in between so she didn't have
any problems with her house falling down.


No comments: