Today is Carlee's 4th birthday. Although she is turning four, she acts like she is turning 17. This girl is a sassy little diva. She makes me laugh everyday with her comments, mannerisms, and darling personality and spunk. This one keeps me on my toes and I love that she is still at home with me. We have a great time doing things around the house, running errands and shopping, eating out with friends, playing at the park, and being together. She is my little buddy and I love it.
After the usual Tuesday activities, we celebrated Carlee's birthday with a dinner at Cafe Rio and eating cake and ice cream after opening presents. She was so excited about everything that she opened and her facial expressions were the best. Happy Birthday, Coco!
 |
| Belle's Tea Party Set |
 |
| I love this movie! Guts! Guts! Guts! |
 |
| Posing with her birthday stuff |
 |
| She picked out her own birthday cake at the store earlier that morning. |
 |
| All the wishes come true! |
No comments:
Post a Comment