Carlee had her first trip to the dentist to get her teeth officially cleaned. She has sat in the dentist's chair a few times when the other kids have had their appointments but she has only received instructions on how a dental cleaning works and a great brushing by Dr. McGee.
We convinced her that it was time to get the whole thing done before school starts. She was really nervous but did well. She couldn't handle half of the x-rays but made it through some even though she was "choking and couldn't breathe".
She was full of questions asking what each instrument would do, when they would use it, why it was so loud, and if it would hurt. I had to stop myself from giggling because she was talking so much they could barely get inside her mouth! The hygienist was very patient and I loved holding Carlee's hand while she squeezed mine. I also got to sit by her feet and talk to her while she wore some cool shades. What an experience!

1 comment:
I LOVE your new blog look with your family pictures! CUTE family!!!
Post a Comment