We had cute lollipops made from colored paper plates lining our front steps and in our porch planters but the wind picked up right before the party and blew most of them over so I missed getting a picture of them before it got dark. I actually missed a lot of pictures because I was too busy playing hostess so there aren't any of our cute treat bags or her lollipop invitations. Hopefully she'll remember in the years to come.
Her food request was fruit salad, veggies and dip, chicken salad croissants and turkey and ham croissants with pink lemonade.Katelyn wanted to play a game where you placed an Oreo cookie on your forehead and had to move it down to your mouth without using your hands. The girls made the funniest faces I've ever seen!
Mia and Lauren
Sara and Audrey
![]() |
| Leanna, Aspen, Sara, Nedra, Katelyn, Mia, Lauren, Audrey, Carlee, Paige |
![]() |
| Crowding around to check out the presents |
![]() |
| Paige gave Katelyn a candy bar poster, one of my favorite gifts to give |
![]() |
| We also played a game where the girls competed against each other as to who knew Katelyn's answers to questions the best. They were pretty close the entire game. Her friends know her very well. |
Katelyn received some great gifts from her cute friends: lip gloss, books and book-light, necklaces, earrings, makeup, cute shirt, jewelry box, nail polish, and a card game. Thanks, friends!
















No comments:
Post a Comment