Finally, Halloween night had come after 2 weeks of parties, carnivals, and activities. The kids got dressed and ready to go after dinner and I took them out this year while Joe handed out the candy. Clark had planned to go with his friends, Jacob, Bridger, and Mitchell and they were going to hit the two neighborhoods adjacent to ours to really load up on the candy and get more than ever! I took some pics and they were off! (They only hit ours for an hour and decided they had enough) The other three wanted to go with me. Jake trick or treated about 5 houses and said he wanted to head home to hand out candy with Dad so he ran home and the girls stuck with me. We went around a few streets, ran into friends and neighbors and joined them for a while, and when their bags were halfway full, we called it quits and headed home. We had our donuts and cider and watched The Adventures of Mr. Toad and Ichabod Crane before officially calling Halloween over.

This is my Halloween tree. I was out for a "run" one morning but came across this tree out with someone's trash. It was perfect for me to spray paint and decorate for my front porch. So I picked this heavy thing up and ran clumsily home with it. I was so excited about my find!!
My Ninjas
Rapunzel and my Greek Goddess
No comments:
Post a Comment