Right now Carlee is obsessed with taking pictures and videos of herself with my phone. Late at night, when I am in bed, I have to go through my phone and "clean it up" after her use.
There are several videos of her that I am going to use as blackmail when she is a teenager. Joe and I have ended up crying with laughter at some of them. She tends to be overly dramatic about loving me, missing me, and begging me to have another baby. She also loves to make videos of herself painting fingernails, putting on makeup and doing different hairstyles. They are her "tutorials". And she loves to walk around the house recording "video diaries" of her daily tasks, including going to the bathroom. They are quite funny and way too long to put on my blog, unfortunately.
Carlee is also a fashionista--posing and changing into different outfits with accessories.
One day I was opening the door for Carlee after running some errands and noticed an inscription above the handle. When I looked closer, I saw that it read C a r l e e. I looked at her and asked in a firm voice, "Did you scratch your name into the car?" She immediately looked worried and said slowly, "How did you know it was me?" I told her that she had written her very own name and that I knew her handwriting. She just stared at me. I asked her what she scratched with and she replied that she had picked up a metal hook found in the parking lot and scratched her name. I got a little angry and asked, "Why on earth would you scratch something into the car? It doesn't come off!" Her eyes filled with tears and her lips drew down as she shrilly explained, "I wrote my name there so that I knew which side the door to open is to get into my carseat!"








1 comment:
Oh isn't she adorable! We had the same "carving" but ours was in the dining room table - you know, so they would know where to sit! I so wish that ONE day we could live closer to one another. I keep telling Derek he needs to figure out a way to do an Army Air Force exchange so that we could come to Vegas. Wishful thinking.
Post a Comment