You know one of the best "mom" moments is when you listen to your children playing together and getting along. They laugh and talk to each other and you eavesdrop to hear the cutest comments, questions, and replies. These are some of my favorite moments . . .
On Thursday, I was cleaning the bathrooms upstairs and listening to Jake and Carlee play together in the playroom with Lego Megablocks and Power Rangers. Usually I hear, "No, Carlee! I don't want them like that." or "Mom, can you come get Carlee? She's wrecking everything!" but this time they were getting along and even making synchronized sound effects. So I was listening, smiling, and working. A few minutes later, I noticed it was very quiet. I thought that they had shut the door because I could still hear some very muffled giggling. I went on with my work and got it finished and went to get them for lunch. The playroom door was closed but they were nowhere to be seen. I checked all the closets and rooms upstairs. I could still hear them but couldn't find them anywhere. I walked downstairs and again, they were nowhere to be seen. Then I noticed that the laundry room door was open and it is usually shut. So I walked into the laundry room and this is what I found . . .
4 comments:
Nice! I love it when they play Hide and Seek and don't tell you or answer you. Remember, Geoff? I'm glad my kids haven't found that hiding spot yet!
Cute, that's actually one of Tyler's favorite places to play too!
Hey Kristen, cute kids! I have lost your email address and need it again. The house next door to us is up for sale. It is a bigger lot because its a corner and it is priced really well. It is the same layout as us 3800 square feet and has some nice upgrades. Anyway, Jared wanted me to make sure I at least told you guys. It is priced very nicely. (Were dying at the price). If you want more info let me know.
Priceless! I echo your love of children playing well together. It makes me happier than anything. How's the move?
Post a Comment