Here's a fun interview I asked my kids about me . . .
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Clark: "I love you!"
Katelyn: "Go to bed!"
Jacob: "Jake, clean up!"
2. What makes Mom happy?
Clark: "When we do something the first time you ask us to"
Katelyn: "The kids"
Jacob: "Us cleaning up"
3. What makes Mom sad?
Clark: "When I'm bad"
Katelyn: "When we don't do what you say."
Jacob: "Not cleaning up"
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Clark: "When you, uh, um, I don't know. Oh I know, I know, when you play with us. I mean, when you play funny"
Katelyn: "When you say funny jokes"
Jacob: "Funny stuff"
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Clark: "You were spoiled" (I was NOT! No way! NOT! NOT! NOT! ;))
Katelyn: "You had weird teeth"
Jacob: "You liked Grandma"
6. How old is your Mom?
Clark: "32"
Katelyn: "I think you're . . . 32"
Jacob: "32"
7. How tall is your Mom?
Clark: "You're 5 point 23"
Katelyn: "5 foot 5"
Jacob: "100 feet" (And it's all legs, baby!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clark: "Blog"
Katelyn: "Blog"
Jacob: "Play with us"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Clark: "You watch your shows"
Katelyn: "You clean"
Jacob: "You clean up and do the laundry"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Clark: "Making up ideas"
Katelyn: "Fashion designer"
Jacob: "It will be for us" (I hope that means they will be well-known for their goodness and successes, although with Jake, I sometimes worry)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Clark: "Being our mom" (Aahhh, sweet boy!)
Katelyn: "Cleaning"
Jacob: "Being nice"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Clark: "Playing Wii"
Katelyn: "Spankings"
Jacob: "Being bad"
12. What does your mom do for her job?
Clark: "Take care of us"
Katelyn: "You take care of us"
Jacob: "Do the laundry"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Clark: "Shrimp"
Katelyn: "Sushi"
Jacob: "Noodles"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Clark: "That you love me"
Katelyn: "Because you help me clean my room" (Are you seeing a pattern here?)
Jacob: "Because I love you"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Clark: "Amy from Sonic"
Katelyn: "Hannah Montana"
Jacob: "Mario"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Clark: "We do homework"
Katelyn: "We do crafts and go shopping"
Jacob: "We play with each other"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Clark: "We both have blonde hair"
Katelyn: "We both have yellow hair"
Jacob: "Cuz we clean"
19. How are you and your mom different?
Clark: "I play video games and you just blog"
Katelyn: "You have a lot of freckles and I don't"
Jacob: "Cuz we don't clean"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Clark: "Cuz you take care of us and you give us shelter and you love us"
Katelyn: "Whenever I go to school, you give me a kiss"
Jacob: "Cuz I love you"
.
21. What does your mom like most about Dad?
Clark: "He's good-looking"
Katelyn: "He's hot"
Jacob: "He plays the Wii" (Um, whatever, Jake!)
22. Where is her favorite place to go?
Clark: "Disneyland"
Katelyn: "The outlets"
Jacob: "McDonald's" (ewww)
23. What is your favorite thing about Mom?
Clark: "That you love us"
Katelyn: "You're pretty"
Jacob: "You're nice"
24. What does your mom do that is silly?
Clark: "Nothing"
Katelyn: "You do funny dances like this . . ."
Jacob: "Play the Wii" (Because I'm terrible at it and Jake thinks it's hilarious because I'm the only one he can beat!)


1 comment:
So funny! I laughed like crazy. Jake's answers were so funny.
Melissa
Post a Comment