Okay, so I've been working on our Germany trip for over 4 months, obviously. I just posted our day at Linderhof and Neuschwanstein and everything looked great last night BUT TODAY all my pictures, research, and journaling about the second half of the day at Neuschwanstein ARE GONE! If anybody knows what happened or how to get that back, please let me know. I am mad!
So I have decided to take a break from posting about our trip. I only have 4 days left but I am so upset that I lost the second part of my LONG post that I am done! Blogging about this trip has been over the top I know, with all my research from Wikipedia and Google but I want to know and remember the history for myself and my family history. I know that it may be long and boring to read but I have spent hours reading up on all the sites we visited and I am really frustrated that part of my latest post disappeared. I am moving on to the other events of the summer and I will finish our trip soon. If you are interested, you'll have to read backwards ;)
In the meantime, I am just mad so I'm either going to go scrub a bathroom or cry for a while and go to bed! The other half better be there in the morning!
2 comments:
I am so sorry! I have had that happen to me. I wish I knew the solution, but just had to start over after a frustrated break (days long). All motivation evaporates and the recreation never feels as good. Your posts HAVE been wonderful. It makes me want to do a better job on the history side of our travels.
I am so sorry too! Did you lose your posts or the pictures too?
Post a Comment