Jacob is officially our Cub Scout. He has been so excited for Scouts. Every Sunday we religiously sit down and go over his book and what he needs to work on and earn. He really enjoys his den meetings and is extremely disappointed when those meetings have to be cancelled last minute. Jared and Courtney Noa are his leaders and he adores them. They do such a great job with those boys. He had his first Pack Meeting tonight and earned his Bobcat.
The boys are supposed to pin their earned pins on their moms upside down and that is exactly what Jake did! Brother Noa held him upside down so he could pin me. But Jake was laughing so hard he couldn't get the pin through and I was afraid I was going to get stabbed. I had to help him out. Very creative scout leaders at those pack meetings!


No comments:
Post a Comment