Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I love January!  I really do.  I love how everything slows down and I finally have time to get to things that have been put on the back burner since Halloween.  It is time to de-junk rooms, clean and organize closets and cupboards, start fresh on chores and schedules, drop off donations, and re-group as a family with our goals.  I actually do my re-organizing about every three months but January is the month that I really get gungho and excited about it.  My goal this month is to go through one room from top to botttom each day and completely clean it, get rid of unused items, throw out unnecessaries, and see it sparkle.  We'll see how far I get but I would love a completely organized house January 31.  Ready, set, go! 

1 comment:

Karen and Crew said...

Did you make your de-clutter goal? I loved the simplified living for awhile, but am ready for more stuff now, especially bikes, rollerblades and other outdoor playthings.