Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Carlee

I love my Carlee.  I love having her home with me.  I am not looking forward to losing her to Kindergarten next year.  It is strange not to have another toddler in the house to take care of but Carlee is my girl.

We have a really great time together.  She makes me giggle with her comments and logic.  She makes me smile when she shadows me.  Some days we are up and busy running around to preschool, dance, the elementary school for the kids, grocery shopping, dry cleaners, the bank, and Target.  Other days we are cleaning the house to music and washing laundry.  And my favorite days include being lazy and staying in our PJ's while we watch movies, read books, and make treats.  (But we do hurry and get dressed before the older kids and Daddy come home.  It is our little secret.)

Today she wanted to play with the sidewalk chalk on the sport court while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.  I grabbed some sneak peeks . . .
Apparently the goggles shielded her eyes from the sun and chalk.  I think she needs something to shield her crazy leftover hairdo and bedhead!
What a fashion ensemble.  
The court was too cold for her bare feet so she grabbed the closest footwear--Daddy's shoes.

No comments: