We saw Wicked, the musical, at the Smith Center for the very first time and it was absolutely amazing. The kids were absolutely entranced during the whole show and they loved every second of it. We had been listening to the music for weeks beforehand and it was exciting to see how the music played into the parts of the show since we didn't have any ideas about the play. Now we listen to the music at home and we giggle, remember, and act out the scenes from the production. We didn't take Carlee for fear that she wouldn't sit still but I wish I would have taken her. She would have loved it. We had such a great time and can't wait to see it again!
We met up with the Holmes and Swaseys for dinner at Outback Steakhouse beforehand and the Aikeles joined us at the Smith Center. Here is Jaci, Mia, and Katelyn.
It was so much fun to see these kids. It's been about 5 years since we've seen them and they all just kept on going where they left off. I love how our kids have grown up together.
Clark, Tyler, Ashley, Jaci, Mia, Katelyn, Jake
Me, Melissa, and Jana (our better halves were parking cars)
I took a couple pics of the stage and our waiting family before being yelled at with a flashlight in my face. I also grabbed some pics from the Internet of the actors. Man, these gals can sing and I am so jealous. They were incredible!


Three excited kids
Nicole Parker as Elpheba
Alli Mauzey as Glinda










1 comment:
It was fun to catch up on your blog but it made me miss you! I loved the summer play pictures and I totally understand what you were saying about wicked it was fabulous! Love you
Post a Comment