Friday, May 24, 2013

Final Orchestra Concert and a new Cheerleader

Clark had his final Orchestra Concert for this school year.  It has been so fun to watch him progress with the cello and really gain a love for this instrument.  I never dreamed that I would have a child that could play the cello but I think it's pretty cool and I'm so proud of his dedication.

And Katelyn decided to try out for Cheerleading at the middle school for her 6th grade.  She attended a clinic every day for a week after school where she learned jumps, cheers, and a dance routine.  Tryouts were on Friday and she was nervous but excited.  She felt good about how she did and a few hours later, they posted the results on the front door of the school.  We were surprised and completely excited that she had made the team!  It's going to be a fun first year in middle school!

No comments: