Saturday, November 22, 2008

We Say the Darndest Things About Each Other

Since we interviewed the kids, we decided to see what each other had to say about the other:

1. What is something your spouse always says to the other?
Joe: "JOE!"
Kristen: "I love you!"

2. What makes your spouse happy?
Joe: "When you get all your projects done and I answer dumb questions like this"
Kristen: "When I recognize the things you accomplish instead of looking at the things you still need to do"

3. What makes us sad?
Joe: "Your kids growing up"
Kristen: "When I'm too critical of you and point out the negatives"

4. How do we make each other laugh?
Joe: "When you do silly dances"
Kristen: "When you shake your booty"

5. What were you like as a child?
Joe: "Responsible"
Kristen: "Happy, full of energy and life. A lot like Jake, I assume"

6. What is your spouse's favorite thing to do?
Joe: "Blogging"
Kristen: "Play the Wii, look on the computer, watch TV"

7. What do we do when the other is not around?
Joe: "Clean, shuttle kids"
Kristen: "Go to work seeing patients and doing cases"

8. If your spouse becomes famous, what will it be for?
Joe: "Organizational consultant"
Kristen: "Some type of medical cure or an orthopaedic break-through"

9. What is your spouse really good at?
Joe: "Lots of stuff. Too many to list"
Kristen: "Major kissing up, making me laugh, home improvement repairs and projects, video games, surgery, trivia questions, internet research"

10. What is your spouse not very good at?
Joe: "Sports"
Kristen: "Cleaning up after himself and organizing his papers"

11. What does your spouse do for his/her job?
Joe: "Everything"
Kristen: "Orthopaedic Surgery"

12. What is your spouse's favorite food?
Joe: "Mexican"
Kristen: "Steak, potatoes, and veggies"

13. What makes you proud of your spouse?
Joe: "You're a wonderful wife and mother and raising our children in the gospel"
Kristen: "Our family always comes first and you are true to your priesthood. You have a good heart and will do anything for me!"

14. If your spouse were a cartoon character, who would he/she be?
Joe: "Minnie Mouse"
Kristen: "Superman"

15. What do we do together?
Joe: "Shop for your stuff"
Kristen: "Shop for YOUR stuff (we just like to shop, period), go out to dinner, watch movies"

16. How are we the same?
Joe: "We share common goals"
Kristen: "We have the same ideals on the important things in life"

17. How are we different?
Joe: "You think your projects should come first"
Kristen: "I like things clean and organized MY WAY"

18. How do you know I love you?
Joe: "By your service"
Kristen: "You tell me all the time and compliment me"

19. What do you like most about your spouse?
Joe: "You're understanding and fun-loving"
Kristen: "Your sense of humor"

20. Where is his/her favorite place to go?
Joe: "Disneyland or a craft store"
Kristen: "Target and Germany"

21. What is your favorite thing about your spouse?
Joe: "See #19"
Kristen: "Personality"

22. What does your spouse do that is silly?
Joe: "Funny little dances"
Kristen: "Hip-hop dances complete with pelvic thrusts"

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, Kristen...I am sorry to hear about Joe leaving! I am not going to lie, it's not fun, but you do grow and learn, and on your good days you can see it. I am sure you will do fabulously! You are such an amazing woman! I sure love and miss you. Good luck - and btw, Christmas day?! What is that about!? Where is he going? Keep me posted. (And I love these new pictures.)