I took the kids to see Disney on Ice--Worlds of Fantasy a few days after Joe left for Haiti. Jim, Steph, Ty, Mads and their friends, the Greens, came down too and we made an evening of it by eating at California Pizza Kitchen and then seeing the show. The kids had a great time. Before the show started, some of the Disney princesses were meeting the kids and they had all their dresses and accessories displayed around the arena. The show included Cars, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Tinkerbell, and of course, Mickey, Minnie, and the gang.
The last time we saw an ice show was back in D.C. when Clark was almost 3 and Katelyn was just a baby. We saw Toy Story 2 on Ice. Clark was obsessed with Woody and Buzz then so he ate it up even though he was so young. And even though the kids were older this time, they loved it just the same. Of course, Carlee loved Tinkerbell the best and Jake loved Cars. Clark and Kate just loved the entire thing. I guess you could say that this family just loves Disney!








2 comments:
Still glad I didn't go. Figure skating... not for me. But I'm so glad you guys had a fun time.
Fun to check up on you from time to time. We are going on March 10th and I'm so excited! I have never been before. I love figure skating! Sorry you have to part with your husband so often, but its so cool that he has the opportunity to help so much. Thanks for the sacrifice!
Post a Comment