Field Day at the elementary school is one of the favorite days of the entire school year, although I don't know why they call it "Field Day". It should be called "Water or Splash Day". All of the games and relays include getting completely soaked with water except for about four races. But that's the best way to play in Vegas...Soaked in the sun!
Carlee and I got to see Jake's field day on Wednesday. Actually, Carlee got to participate. She loves going to Jake's class because his teacher is always so sweet to include her in the activities. She feels so grown up and loves talking to his classmates. Jake is always the protective big brother with his arm around her or holding her hand.


Frisbee relay

Chicken Walk

Sponge Toss


Bouncing Fun

Waterfall Relay

Duck, Duck, Splash
(Jake really got pay-back on that one)

Sponge Pass and Squeeze

Water Balloon Fight
Clark and Katelyn's field day was on Friday and my sis was in town so I left Carlee at home with her and the cousins. The temperatures were climbing that day and it was 103 by dinnertime so the water activities were most welcomed. The kids had a great time and I enjoyed laughing at them and taking pictures. Fun day!

Sponge Toss

Over, Under

Day at the Beach

Find Your Shoe relay

The Three Musketeers: Faith, Natalie, Kate

Spoon and PomPom Carry

Waiting for the Waterfall

Jumping Hoops
No comments:
Post a Comment