Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Willy Wonka at the Ranch
For Activity Days this month, the girls had the opportunity to "work" at the Spring Mountain Ranch Outdoor Theater to earn tickets to "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". I got to go with Katelyn as a chaperone and we had so much fun. The girls folded and handed out programs, and sold popcorn and ice cream in exchange for watching the play for free. The play was fantastic and the actors did a wonderful job. The play was the same version as the school play Clark was in last year so we were very familiar with the music and scenes. It was so nice to have a relaxing evening under the stars and it even got chilly enough we had to cuddle with a blanket!
I love having experiences and moments with each of my children as they grow. I love our conversations and snuggles while it's just the two of us. I love their questions and understanding of the answers. Katelyn and I have gotten to experience some great trips and activities together and I love that she changes her outfit several times and asks my opinions on what looks nice and which earrings would be best. It is so much fun to spend time with my eldest daughter. Thanks, Kate, for always wanting me to join in on the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment