We have only been out of school for three weeks and it's time to start a new school year. This year we are going back to the traditional 9 month schedule. I have to admit that I will miss taking vacations when everyone else is in school but I would complain next year about a year-round schedule with a middle schooler home for 3 months while his siblings are not. We are looking forward to a long summer break where we can relax, sleep in, and play with friends all day long.
With this new year, we also get a new school. This will be Clark's fourth new elementary school in 5 years! Pretty crazy but I love having a new, fresh, clean school. The elementary is a two-story design which is very unusual for Las Vegas. It has large classrooms and lots of windows for natural light and cutting back on electricity. The computer lab has brand new Mac computers and each classroom is equipped with promethean interactive whiteboards for projections, presentations, and learning. The library has clean new books and everything in the school is organized and ready for some students!
 |
| Fifth Grader |
 |
| Third Grader |
 |
| First Grader |
|
 |
| Preschooler | |
Carlee is attending Smart Little You Preschool, taught by a gal that used to be in our ward. She loves it and is very excited to leave Mommy for a few hours each week. She always asks me if I miss her when I pick her up and I have to admit that I do miss my little shadow.
1 comment:
Carlee's so sassy and cute! Love their pics!
Post a Comment