Saturday, June 1, 2013

Field Day

Yay! for another Field Day!  And Yay! for another beautiful, warm, sunny morning for all of the fun games.  Once again, I wandered around the field from class to class taking pictures of my kids enjoying the games with their friends and having fun.  It is hard work running around trying to get photos of three children!  I'm lucky I don't have all four at this school!
 Don't Squish the Sponge!  
Carlee and her good friend, Evan Hathaway
 Hop! Hop! Hop!
 Carlee and her friend, Kayla
Don't Spill a Drop!


 Connor's mom, Kristen, was the official hose sprayer to cool off the kids.  They loved it!
 Connor and Jake                                                           Cole and Jake
Crazy Crew
 Javelin Toss
 Gunny Sack Hurdles
 Volleyball
 Ski Slide


 Alyssa, Katelyn, Mia, Summer
 Ski Slide with Alyssa
 Discussing strategy?  Or something important . . .
 Puzzle Match
 Mini Ring Toss
 Hula Hoop Toss
 Don't Squish the Sponge

No comments: